Construction Resourcer/Recruiter - Trade & Labour
Job TermFull Time
Construction Resourcer/Recruiter – Trade & Labour
Ballycommon are looking for a Construction Resourcer/Recruiter for our well-established private sector construction services company involving the supply of labour to various construction sites.
The ideal candidate should have excellent organisational skills as well as being versatile. The role is incredibly varied and no day will be the same. The fast-paced and competitive nature of the industry provides and exciting and stimulating environment to work in.
Key skills to the role:
- Supporting Contract Managers on a daily basis
- Sourcing candidates for current available roles using various resourcing methods
- Inviting candidates from various trades into the office for registration
- Emailing candidates application forms
- Ascertaining whether candidates have all required documents and make an initial assessment of their qualifications & experience
- Processing application forms & certificates onto our database
- Carry out reference & qualification checks
- Experience of resourcing or recruitment - beneficial
- Knowledge of construction/construction trades - beneficial
- Excellent and confident telephone manner - the majority of recruiting will be done on the phone
- Excellent customer-service skills
- Confidence in using Microsoft & basic database software
- Well organized
- Can priorities and manage multiple tasks
- Eager to learn and improve
- Good team spirit.
Competitive Salary offered – to be discussed at interview
Hours – 8am – 5pm – Monday to Friday
Our office is based in Brentford, Middlesex
Nearest tube - Boston Manor/Piccadilly Line, nearest station – Brentford, good bus links. Just off the A4.
If you think this is the job for you - please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org